Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day !!!!!!











What an awesome baking day !!!!! Owens Illinois contacted me and put in a order for 240 cupcakes. More than I have ever made before. What a challenge....and I loved it.








Even though a helper or maybe another Kitchen aide would have been wonderful. Sorry Helga, you did a awesome job and faithful as always. Helga is my kitchen aide and she comes through every time.








I even stopped by the bank and opened a business account. That makes it even more official.








Looking forward to more challenges and more work.

1 comment:

  1. Jill - next time you are in a pinch, you can borrow my kitchenaid. I live just down the road from the school. I can't promise I'd be helpful, but if I'm free I can pitch in!

    (Connie's mom)

    ReplyDelete